Article delegate-en/1531 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Security
15 Feb 2002 06:39:42 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 02/15/02(15:27) you proto sy <p7icqbdyi-gztnjk6yfbnr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A1530@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I have been doing some reading and came acrossed some
 |rather unfortunate information with regards to
 |security vulnerabilities in the DeleGate proxy server.
 | Apparently there are some serious issues with
 |DeleGate and buffer overflow attacks that can result
 |in a machine being 'rooted'.
 |
 |Do you have any intention of resolving these overflow
 |issues in the relatively near future?

I wrote about it sometimes here (DeleGate-En), most recently in
<URL:http://www.delegate.org/mail-lists/delegate-en/1527>

 |I am happy to share with you the reference materials
 |if you would like.

The reference manual of DeleGate mentions about it.
<URL:http://www.delegate.org/delegate/Manual.htm#defense>