Article delegate-en/1526 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Delegate won't work on Win2k as service
09 Feb 2002 00:34:55 GMT "Matthew at HCI" <p5acqbdyi-gztnjk7qfbnr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

I am slowly getting somewhere with Delegate but not very fast.  I want to
use Delegate as a http cache automatically running and starting under Win2k.

What I am using:

delegated DGROOT=e:\delegate +=param.txt

-f
DGROOT=e:\delegate
LOGFILE='${PORT}[date+.%d]'
SERVER=http
-P10.0.100.2:8080
PERMIT="http:*:207.7.11.[1-128]"
ADMIN=info@no..
CACHE=do
EXPIRE=7d
CRON="0 0 * * * -expire 10d"

This seems to work.  I want all the files to remain in the Delegate folder
on the E: drive but it seems to still keep a copy of tmp at both e:\tmp and
e:\Delegate\tmp for some odd reason.

The problems really start when I take out the '-f' and try to run as a
service.  It then creates e:\Program Files\Delegate\....  It also no longer
does any caching or even any proxy service at all.

One last question I have.  Is there anyway to delete old log files after
about a week?

Thanks

Matthew