Article delegate-en/1523 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Running Delegate on Win2k Problems
07 Feb 2002 02:39:26 GMT "Matthew at HCI" <p5acqbdyi-mnhipgess5jr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

I put together a Win2k PC with a rather large E: drive for use exclusivelly
by Delegate for a web cache.  I am having problems getting Delegate to use
this drive.  I also want Delegate to start automatically with Windows as
service.  I can get it to start automatically but I cannot get it to load
and obey the parameter file on start.  I cannot even get it to put ALL its
files on the E: drive.

I could really use some help.  This is what I am trying.

Delegated +=param.txt

DGROOT="e:\Delegate"
DGPATH="e:\Delegate"
DATAPATH="e:\Delegate"
VARDIR="e:\Delegate"
CACHEDIR="e:\Delegate\cache"
TMPDIR="e:\Delegate\tmp"
LOGDIR="e:\Delegate\log"
-P10.0.100.2:8080 #it MUST only except clients that connect to it via this
IP
SERVER=http
PERMIT="http:*:205.45.11.[1-128]" #Accept only IP's in my subnet range
ADMIN=info@my..
CACHE=do
EXPIRE=5d
CRON="0 0 * * * -expire 7d" #Delete cache files over 7 days old?

Thanks for any help!

Matthew