Article delegate-en/1518 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Delegate as Proxy Cache
04 Feb 2002 03:20:30 GMT "Matthew at HCI" <p5acqbdyi-ii4a7x2zikdr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

>This is my delegate configuration maybe it can help you
>it works fine in Linux Suse 7.1 & delegate 7.3.4
>I dont have any problem with cache option.

Thanks.  That helped greatly.  Especially the PERMIT examples, I was stuck
there.  The one thing I am not sure of yet.

EXPIRE=5d
CRON="0 0 * * * -expire 7d"

This will this expire all cached objects after 5 days.  The thing I am not
sure of is will it delete them after 7 days too save disk space too?

Thanks

Matthew