Article delegate-en/1517 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] SSL session caching
01 Feb 2002 20:01:58 GMT Chief Lagos <p5ucqbdyi-mnvdjl5icrfr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Thanks for your reply!

By the by how much is involved in this.  I know that mod_ssl and stunnel
supports session caching and stunnel.  It would be in my opinion an even
better and almost complete product if this was implemented.  Ive used it
in a production enviroment and the constant re-reading of keys and certs
and the intensive encryption algorithms that are computed does'nt allow
it to be used in a live production enviroment.

Thanks indeed!