Article delegate-en/1514 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Delegate as Proxy Cache
30 Jan 2002 03:27:15 GMT "Matthew at HCI" <p5acqbdyi-q4vsjhviirvr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

I have tried and tried to get Delegate to work as a proxy cache under WinXP
with no luck.  Is it not compatible with XP?  I can get it to proxy but not
to generate any cache files.  All I want it to do is proxy and cache http
pages.  If someone has gotten this to work can they share there parameters?

Thanks

Matthew