Article delegate-en/1512 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Transparent Proxy
28 Jan 2002 16:39:56 GMT "Matthew at HCI" <p5acqbdyi-rra4sduwc3zr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

I have a Cisco 2620 which connects us to the Internet.  Is there a way to
setup Delegate to work as a transparent proxy?  Right now I only want to
cache http and I do not want to reconfigure everyones browser if I can help
it.  I also have rate-limiting setup in the router which I do not want
bypassed.  I mainly want the proxy to speed up web access right now.  Some
sites are very slow at peak times.

Thanks

Matt