Article delegate-en/1494 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: HTTPS -> HTTP -> virus-checking ->HTTP -> HTTPS
17 Jan 2002 20:07:04 GMT Tobias Geis <p2acqbdyi-q4vsjhqyirvr.ml@ml.delegate.org>
Privat

Yutaka Sato wrote:

> On 01/16/02(18:51) you Tobias Geis <p2acqbdyi-q4vsjhqyirvr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
> in <_A1488@delegate-en.ML_>
>  |how do i configure delegate to do:
>  |HTTPS-Server -> HTTP -> virus-checking ->HTTP -> HTTPS-Client
>  |I want delegate to decrypt HTTPS for virus-checking and encrypt the checked
>  |data for the HTTPS-Client.
>
> It's depends how the "virus-checking" works, as a HTTP proxy, or
> a filter program, or else?

We have programs which work as a HTTP proxy and programs with filters.
Is there an big different between the configuration ?

I know that i have to work with FCL/FSV sslway filter, the keys and
certificates, but i do not realy know how to use the parameters.

>  |And another question :
>  |How has a configuration file looks to ? Every parameter in one line ?
>
> Or one parameter per line. See "PARAMETER SUBSTITUTION" section in
> <URL:http://www.delegate.org/delegate/Manual.htm#Substitution>

Oh thanks.

Ciao
Tobias Geis