Article delegate-en/1481 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: http upload
09 Jan 2002 21:51:58 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 01/10/02(06:36) you pwecabdyi-q4vsjhqyirvr.ml@ml.delegate.org wrote
in <_A1480@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I am running DeleGate 7.3.1 in Reverse Proxy mode.  I am having a strange
 |problem with HTTP uploads. My DeleGate server is on the outside of the
 |Firewall, and my origin HTTP server is inside.
 |
 |While doing a rather large HTTP upload the DeleGate proxy appears to open a
 |connection to the origin server when the submit button is pressed, but does
 |not send on the contents of the form until the whole file is uploaded to
 |the proxy, rather than stream the data as it is recieved.  This is a
 |problem because my firewall/origin server will drop the connection as dead
 |since it took so long for the file to actual hit the origin server.

How long seconds they wait before timeout ?

 |I was wondering if there was a way to correct this behavior so that the
 |proxy would stream the data to the origin server as it is recieved?

Shorten the timeout for buffering reuqest in DeleGate might be helpful.

  HTTPCONF=tout-buff-reqbody:1

See <URL:http://www.delegate.org/delegate/Manual.htm#HTTPCONF> for more
details.