Article delegate-en/1460 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En]
24 Dec 2001 12:34:09 GMT "Srikumar K M" <pwqcqbdyi-i3inxhncmzfr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear Yutaka

We are using delegate Proxy with Socks protocol on Redhat Linux 7.1 server . Through SOCKS CuteFTP and ICQ Messanger works,but i am not able to browse internet and download email through Outlook Express 5.

For downloading email which protocol should I enable. can i run multiple copies of delegate like on the same machine.For example

delegate -P1080  SERVER=http ---FOR BROWSING
delegate -P80  SERVER=socks --- FOR CHAT AND FTP CLIENTS
delegate  -P8080 server=telnet   ----FOR TELNET CLIENTS

Your help will be highly appreciated.
Awaiting your early reply

Thanking you