Article delegate-en/1440 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Building Delegate 7.7.0 in OS/2
26 Nov 2001 23:40:47 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

Hi,

On 11/27/01(01:04) you pzmbabdyi-i3inxho4mzfr.ml@ml.delegate.org wrote
in <_A1436@delegate-en.ML_>
 |Happy Thanksgiving, all (especially if it's not a holiday where you are)

Happy Thanksgiving, although it's not holiday in Japan :p

 |I took a break over the holiday weekend to build the new Delegate 7.7.0
 |on OS/2. (Isn't this what everyone does over the holidays?).
 |
 |For the first time in ages, it failed to build cleanly.  The culprit is a
 |call to the symlink() function in log.c - there's no symlink() provided in
 |OS/2, no substitute in emx, and no substitute symlink() function provided
 |for an OS/2 build in the rary directory.
 |
 |I don't have a fix for this yet (other than commenting out the call to symlink()
 |in log.c, which is a Bad Thing To Do), but thought I'd bring it to your
 |attention.

Thank you.  I will fix it in the next release (7.7.1)