Article delegate-en/1436 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Building Delegate 7.7.0 in OS/2
26 Nov 2001 16:04:09 GMT pzmbabdyi-puniz7fmro5r.ml@ml.delegate.org

Happy Thanksgiving, all (especially if it's not a holiday where you are)

I took a break over the holiday weekend to build the new Delegate 7.7.0
on OS/2. (Isn't this what everyone does over the holidays?).

For the first time in ages, it failed to build cleanly.  The culprit is a
call to the symlink() function in log.c - there's no symlink() provided in
OS/2, no substitute in emx, and no substitute symlink() function provided
for an OS/2 build in the rary directory.

I don't have a fix for this yet (other than commenting out the call to symlink()
in log.c, which is a Bad Thing To Do), but thought I'd bring it to your
attention.

Thanks so much for a fine networking tool.

-Derek

|  Derek J Decker        pzmbabdyi-puniz7fmro5r.ml@ml.delegate.org            Decker Automation    |
|                     Tel/Fax: 000/000-0006          585 Winterhill Lane  |
|              http://DeckerAutomation.myiglou.com   Lexington, KY 40509  |