Article delegate-en/1405 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Howto? SSL FTP Tunneling
13 Nov 2001 21:22:10 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

Hi,

On 11/14/01(04:34) you "Bryan Dees" <ppqcqbdyi-c4ifwxp5y25r.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A1404@delegate-en.ML_>
 |Basically, what i'd like to do here is allow my SSL FTP/HTTP Internet
 |clients to connect to my SSL FTP/HTTP server
 |located inside my network via a secure Linux server running Delegated.
 |Could you please provide me with the correct delegated commands in order
 |to establish: client <--> delegated <--> dest. server

A simple example to relay HTTPS/SSL client to HTTPS/SSL server is
like this:

  delegated -P8443 SERVER=https://www.delegate.org FSV=sslway FCL=sslway

You will be able to access this DeleGate from your client with a
URL like "https://delegate-host:8443/delegate/ssl/"
This example should work as is on your host too.  Otherwise some
thing is wrong.  If so, tell me what is recorded in your LOGFILE.