Article delegate-en/1401 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: delegate and Netscape messenging server
12 Nov 2001 11:39:51 GMT Emmanuel Cerisier <ppacqbdyi-7pkjwohcerfr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Yutaka Sato wrote:
On 11/12/01(18:33) you Emmanuel Cerisier <ecerisier@nexgenfs.com> wrote
in <3BEF976D.1C8DCED@nexgenfs.com>
 |I couldn't get trough posting to your ML, so I send directly this query to
 |feedback@delegate.org, hoping you'll approve it and post it to the newsgroup/ML.
 |   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
 |<delegate-en@smtpgate.etl.go.jp>... Deferred: Connection timed out with
 |smtpgate.etl.go.jp.

Could you tell me where you got the obsolete address?
The server "smtpgate.etl.go.jp" retired a month ago.

This address was in the first newsgroup post from you (  Message-ID: <rnrQT.ysato@etl.go.jp> ) on august 98. Maybe you should supercedes or cancel that post....

If the URL is embedded in Location header or attribute value of certain
HTML tag, adding the following parameter could solve the problem.

  MOUNT="/* https://yyyy.xxxx.com/* pri=-1"

This will rewrite the above URL in response message like follows:
http://DeleGateHost/en/mail.html?sid=t9em0q3o0hel0v9&lang=en&host=https://yyyy.xxxx.com/&cert=false

Thanks. I'll try that right away.

Emmanuel

_<   >_ 1-1-4 Umezono, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, 305-8568 Japan