Article delegate-en/1396 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Transparent Proxy & delegate
07 Nov 2001 18:32:47 GMT Attilio Vaccaro <poqcqbdyi-y27ap3mekbfr.ml@ml.delegate.org>
Mediterranean Broadband Infrastructure

Hi,
     is it possible to use delegate as a transparent SOCKS proxy?

What I would like to do is to have a delegate daemon running on a
firewall manage the traffic coming from a private subnet and resend it
to another SOCKS server, without having to reconfigure all the hosts of
the subnet (also because I'd like to use SOCKS for clients that don't
support it directly, like telnet).

Best regards,
     Attilio