Article delegate-en/1382 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] io timeout in both directions?
30 Oct 2001 07:01:05 GMT "Mike State" <pmycqbdyi-yavwm663fvxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Let me first say that your DeleGate server is really excellent!!!  Now a
quick question...
I'm using the TCPRELAY to connect a client to a server and am wondering
if the TIMEOUT=io:90 will timeout in both directions?  In otherwords,
will it timeout if either side is inactive for 90 seconds or do both
sides need to be inactive for the connection to timeout.  I need to make
sure that if either side doesn't respond in 90 seconds that the
connection is dropped, regardless of the other side still trying to pass
data.  Is this possible?

Thanks kindly and excellent work!
Mike