Article delegate-en/1371 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Proxy HTTP problem with authenticated data FTP connection
17 Oct 2001 07:55:38 GMT pjucqbdyi-o7da2ltri5xr.ml@ml.delegate.org
CANAL+ Technologies

Hi Yukata,

I have just set up delegate for exploitation today.
I would like to know if you expect to fix one day that FTP relative path issue
to be compatible with all ftp client (MSIE), or do you think that it's not a problem because
they don't respect RFC?

Cheers,
David

David FOURNIER a 馗rit :