Article delegate-en/1351 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Delegate and DNS
11 Oct 2001 06:07:29 GMT Julian Harris <pfacqbdyi-jfbrsz7cmvxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Yutaka,

I have another question... I'm trying to do some small tweaks to the
Delegate proxy to filter out unwanted ads etc. I have a few bugs that
I'm having difficulty tracking down and was wondering whether you'd
managed to get it running under the VC debugger? I've tried creating
a project and putting all the files in but after an hour I still
can't make sense of the errors I'm getting. for a start, what are the
..a files? VC says nothing about .a files. (sorry I'm a bit of a VC
newbie).

any suggestions/help much appreciated.

cheers!
Julian.

=====
--
Julian Harris, Global Explorer, Professional Kiwi
pfacqbdyi-jfbrsz7cmvxr.ml@ml.delegate.org

http://phone.yahoo.com