Article delegate-en/1349 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Delegate and DNS
30 Sep 2001 09:09:42 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

Hi,

On 09/30/01(00:17) you Julian Harris <pfacqbdyi-jqwqhphkm6xr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A1347@delegate-en.ML_>
 |one very basic question... how do I configure Delegate
 |to work with Eudora? I tried running separate POP3 and
 |SMTP processes on the standard ports as instructed by
 |Eudora but still it didn't work with no clue as to
 |why... I don't know a lot about mail, is it something
 |to do with MX messages or something?

My very basic question: How did you configured your DeleGate and
what is recorded in the logfile of the DeleGate?