Article delegate-en/1347 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Delegate and DNS
29 Sep 2001 15:17:17 GMT Julian Harris <pfacqbdyi-jqwqhpe6m6xr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Yukata...

one very basic question... how do I configure Delegate
to work with Eudora? I tried running separate POP3 and
SMTP processes on the standard ports as instructed by
Eudora but still it didn't work with no clue as to
why... I don't know a lot about mail, is it something
to do with MX messages or something?

cheers,
Julian.

=====
--
Julian Harris, Global Explorer, Professional Kiwi
pfacqbdyi-jqwqhpe6m6xr.ml@ml.delegate.org

http://phone.yahoo.com