Article delegate-en/1345 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Help me
27 Sep 2001 14:42:45 GMT "Penny Soo, Ms." <piecqbdyi-jfbrsz56mvxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear Yutaka Sato,

I am using your server in my company, and I have been asked to limit the
number of simultaneous connections, by providing an error message on the
browser of the user that has exceeded the connection limit.

For eg. I have been asked to limit number of simultaneous connections to 5.
The 6 user should be able to see an error message on their browser.  I have
been limit the number of connections by using "MAXIMA", but I need to figure
out how to bring up an error message.

I also wanted to take this opportunity to congratulate on such an
exceedingly great product, and love to have you over when you come to
Malaysia.

Please feel free to contact me at this email address when you are in
Malaysia, as my friends and my colleagues are really wanting to meet you.
We are a small startup, and are impressed with your work.

My Warmest Regards,
Penny Soo