Article delegate-en/1341 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Follow-up on Security link and offer for free News Service
25 Sep 2001 19:48:57 GMT "Michelle Stanton" <pyqcabdyi-jqwqhpgyu6xr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear Content Editor/Webmaster,

Hi, I had contacted you back in August, wondering if you might be interested
in a link exchange between ITtoolbox Security and your site, delegate.org.
I also wanted to see if you would be interested in using the free Data Feed
service that we offer to technology related sites.

If you have not had a chance to evaluate the Data Feed service, please go to
http://datafeed.ITtoolbox.com and follow the directions provided. If you go
through the basic set-up and type ".test" at the URL prompt, it will display
a "no frills" sample.  Sites already using the service include
http://www.itprc.com, http://www.orajobs.com/ or http://www.stokely.com/.
If you have any questions about the service, please do not hesitate to
contact me.

If you are only interested in a reciprocal link exchange, please see the
bottom of this letter for our link information. We look forward to any
feedback on our network, and the possibility of working with you in a
mutually beneficial relationship.

Best Regards,

Michelle Stanton
http://www.ittoolbox.com
pyqcabdyi-jqwqhpgyu6xr.ml@ml.delegate.org

Link Information:
Title- ITtoolbox Security
URL-http://security.ittoolbox.com
Description- ITtoolbox Security offers forums for technical discussion, an
integrated directory, white papers and daily news geared towards Security
professionals and users of Security products. The portal also provides
content, community, job postings and much more.

You can find a logo button at:
http://ittoolbox.com/images/ittoolbox3.gif

feedback@delegate.org