Article delegate-en/1335 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: nntp posting limit?
17 Sep 2001 01:57:28 GMT Martin Loeffler <pfqcqbdyi-jqwqhph2u6xr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Yutaka Sato wrote:

> On 09/17/01(10:20) you Martin Loeffler <pfqcqbdyi-jqwqhph2u6xr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
> in <_A1333@delegate-en.ML_>
>  |Anyhow, I tried it with the patch, and there's
>  |no change.
>
> Hmm...  Then what will happen if you replace the parameter
> SERVER=nntp://server with SERVER=tcprelay://server:119 ?

Ha ha! I just took a break to go jogging and I thought the
very same thing :) Let's try it! Hey, perfection! I can post
articles of pretty much arbitrary size.

Many thanks for all of your time and trouble sorting this out.
I'd be happy to help you try and find out what's going on with
nntp, but things are working now and that's what counts :)

Martin.