Article delegate-en/1325 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: nntp posting limit?
16 Sep 2001 13:20:03 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

Hi,

On 09/16/01(07:25) you Martin Loeffler <pfqcqbdyi-jqwqhpalu6xr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A1324@delegate-en.ML_>
 |This message may be posted successfully:
 |123456789-123456789-12
 |.
 |240 Article Posted
 |
 |While this one cannot:
 |123456789-123456789-123
 |.
 |
 |There is no response from delegate after this point - it just hangs.
 |I know the issue is not with the nntp server that delegate is pointing
 |to, since I can post messages of arbitrary size directly to it.
..
 |Any suggestions?

Sorry but I have no idea why your DeleGate hangs, and could not
reproduce the problem with a DeleGate on my host.  Could you tell
me followings?
- what was the leading (header) part of your test article
- whether or not the problem occurs independently of the leading part
- where the DeleGate is hanging inspected with gdb by where command
- what the last line of LOGFILE shows when the DeleGate is hanging