Article delegate-en/1306 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: delegate behavior
24 Aug 2001 23:28:39 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

In message <Pine.LNX.4.33.0108241338210.10000-00000X@illusions.com>
on 08/25/01(05:40:36) you Dennis <p4qcabdyi-hugik5w325xr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |> I tested the page from my site to see it took about 10 seconds before
 |> all of images are loaded but I'm not sure how it is slow.  The enclosed
 |> log shows how images are downloaded.
 |
 |So with MSIE5 if you click on "Contacts" before the page has finished
 |between MSIE5 and Netscape.

I could not notice anything strange to happen, both MSIE and Netscape
displayed the page "contacts.asp".

 |With MSIE5, the browser seems to get confused if you click before then
 |entire page has finished loading.

Tell me please how it is confused.  Is the problem occurs with any
MSIEs around you?