Article delegate-en/1305 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: delegate behavior
24 Aug 2001 20:45:41 GMT Dennis <p4qcabdyi-o7da2luke5xr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

On Fri, 24 Aug 2001, Yutaka Sato wrote:

> I tested the page from my site to see it took about 10 seconds before
> all of images are loaded but I'm not sure how it is slow.  The enclosed
> log shows how images are downloaded.

So with MSIE5 if you click on "Contacts" before the page has finished
between MSIE5 and Netscape.

With MSIE5, the browser seems to get confused if you click before then
entire page has finished loading.

--
---
Dennis Sacks