Article delegate-en/130 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Ftp CWD
19 Oct 1998 11:51:37 GMT "Piero Berritta" <plqaabdyi-po5c3i35fbvr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Yutaka,
thanks for help.
There is a problem:
with:

SERVER=ftp MOUNT="/* ftp://user:pass@server/*"

I can get inside without giving user and pass but when I try to change
directory, delegate restarts the connection each time. In other words it is
not possible to change directory (CWD command).
How can I fix it ?

Ciao

Piero