Article delegate-en/1299 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] delegate behavior
21 Aug 2001 16:25:28 GMT Dennis <p4qcabdyi-p5lznxj4vbxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

I have a website running on a Windows 2000 machine behind my delegate
proxy.

The website has javascript that makes requests to load images.

For some reason the web page seems to take longer to load than it should
and if you start clicking on the images before all the loading is done,
you can confuse the browser.

I wonder if this is caused by some sort of keep alive or timeout setting.
Maybe delegate is expecting more output from IIS or something.

http://www.lercnetworks.com

--
---
Dennis Sacks