Article delegate-en/1296 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] how to use delegate as a URL filter Firewall
20 Aug 2001 09:54:45 GMT "zengguang zhong" <pcacqbdyi-hugik5r525xr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

   my server is MS IIS. so I want to install delegate as a http gateway.
i can add URL filter to delegate to prevent some attack.

    I read the manual some times. but I fould it is very diffcult. anyone
can give me a sample??

    for example. i want to  deny any request whose URL include  "cmd.exe"
or ".ida" and so on.

   thx