Article delegate-en/1280 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Follow-up on Security link and offer for Free News Service
02 Aug 2001 13:27:51 GMT "Michelle Stanton" <pyqcabdyi-p5lznxmrvbxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear Content Editor/Webmaster,

Hi, the reason that I am contacting you is because I had contacted you in
June, wondering if you might be receptive to a link exchange between
ITtoolbox Security and your site, http://www.delegate.org/. Besides
following up on that, I would also like to tell you about a free data feed
service that we are offering to technology-related sites.

ITtoolbox Data Feed delivers relevant news, industry documents and/or custom
stock indices directly to your website.  The data feed is constantly
updated,  providing fresh content to your site daily. Although the data feed
offers information for more than 20 areas of information technology, you
will be able to select and customize the information that you present,
extending your site's diversity and adding to your user's experience.

If you would like to implement or even see what this free service would look
like on your site, please go to  http://datafeed.ITtoolbox.com, and follow
the directions provided. If you go through the basic set-up and type ".test"
at the URL prompt, it will display a "no frills" sample.  Sites already
using the service include <http://www.itprc.com>, <http://www.orajobs.com/>
or <http://www.stokely.com/>.  If you have any questions about the service,
please do not hesitate to contact me.

If you are interested in a reciprocal link exchange, please see the bottom
of this letter for our link information. We look forward to any feedback on
our network, (especially the Security site, since that is what I had
contacted you about in the past) and the possibility of working with you in
a mutually beneficial relationship.

Best Regards,
Michelle Stanton
610.280.9517
www.Security.ITtoolbox.com

Link Information:
Title- ITtoolbox Security
URL-http://Security.ITtoolbox.com
Description- ITtoolbox Security offers forums for technical discussion, an
integrated directory, white papers and daily news geared towards Security
professionals and users of Security products. The portal also provides
content, community, job postings and much more.

You can find a logo button at:
http://ittoolbox.com/images/ittoolbox3.gif