Article delegate-en/1277 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: rewriting problem with cgi program
01 Aug 2001 17:34:54 GMT Dennis <p4qcabdyi-hugik5s4znxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Yutaka,

I'm still running into a situation where I get non-rewritten URLs. If you
log into webmail and either add or delete a folder, the returned page will
have all non-rewritten URLs.

--
---
Dennis Sacks