Article delegate-en/1275 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: rewriting problem with cgi program
01 Aug 2001 16:23:36 GMT Dennis <p4qcabdyi-p5lznxobmzxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

On Wed, 1 Aug 2001, Yutaka Sato wrote:

> I'm a little stumped because I could not be informed of the concrete
> results of your browsers.  Here is a list of results tested by myself.
>
>   NN   4.75 OK except 303 code (which may be escaped with HTTPCONF=svver:1.0)
>   NN   6    OK
>   MSIE 5.0  OK
>   MSIE 5.5  OK

Yutaka, I added the "HTTPCONF=svver:1.0" line to my config file. Now, the
entire sqwebmail application looks like it works flawlessly from both NN
4.51 and MSIE 5.5.

Thank you very much for helping me out with getting this working. I
greatly appreciate it.

--
---
Dennis Sacks