Article delegate-en/1268 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re:
31 Jul 2001 11:56:50 GMT "Zondin Shamsudin (BCM)" <p5qcabdyi-uwzfqix5ozxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

This is what I have so far, after following your instructions:

On Master DeleGate:
../delegated -P8080 -v \
DGROOT="/usr/local/delegate" \
CACHE="do" \
RELAY="proxy,delegate"

On DeleGate:
../delegated -P8080 -v \
DGROOT="/usr/local/delegate" \
CMAP="sslway:FMD:https:*:*" \
CACHE="do" \
RELAY="proxy,delegate" \
MASTER="Master DeleGate:8080:*"

But still it does not work properly for HTTPS. Again, my question is how do
I do something like "Proxy by URL redirection" as per explained in
DeleGate's Reference Manual for HTTPS. FYI, HTTP works fine.

Thank you and best regards,
Zondin Shamsudin