Article delegate-en/1267 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: rewriting problem with cgi program
30 Jul 2001 23:25:15 GMT Dennis <p4qcabdyi-o7da2lugy5xr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

On Tue, 31 Jul 2001, Yutaka Sato wrote:

> Did you cleared the cache of your browser?  I could see the rewritten
> page with my Netscape Navigator, after I cleared its cache.

I'll have to try on my home machine. The machine I'm working on now has an
old version of Netscape Navigator.

--
---
Dennis Sacks