Article delegate-en/1265 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: rewriting problem with cgi program
30 Jul 2001 21:17:46 GMT Dennis <p4qcabdyi-p5lznxmmvbxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

On Tue, 31 Jul 2001, Yutaka Sato wrote:

> On 07/31/01(00:32) I wrote in <_A1263@delegate-en.ML_>
>  |By the way, you can take another solution without CFI.  Just disabling
>  |"gzip" transfer encoding on the target HTTP server will do.
>
> Anyway encoded response message is not good generally for DeleGate
> except the DeleGate does nothing for it.  So I think removing
> Accept-Encoding in request message should be the default behavior
> of DeleGate.  To make DeleGate work so, I'll modify it like the
> enclosed patch.

I've applied this patch. I'm not seeing any difference in behavior when
trying to access webmail with both this patch and the one for rewriting
URIs applied.

---
Dennis Sacks
p4qcabdyi-p5lznxmmvbxr.ml@ml.delegate.org
"Things are falling down on me, heavy things I could not see"