Article delegate-en/1258 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: rewriting problem with cgi program
30 Jul 2001 01:46:27 GMT Dennis <p4qcabdyi-p5lznxlgmzxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

> I observed the response message from your DeleGate containing
> both "Location: https://lercnetworks..." and "URI: http://192...."
> headers.  The most provable reason of the problem seems that
> DeleGate does not rewrite the URI header in response message.
> So I expect that modifying your DeleGate to support URI header
> rewriting would fix the problem.  The enclosed patch (for 7.4.1)
> will do it.

I've applied the patch and built a new delegated. Do I need to put
anything special in my configuration to support the URI header rewriting?

--
---
Dennis Sacks