Article delegate-en/1255 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: rewriting problem with cgi program
28 Jul 2001 17:18:55 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 07/28/01(19:53) you Dennis <p4qcabdyi-dyd2yvhiydxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <Pine.LNX.4.30.0107280331110.20000-00000X@illusions.com>
 |> What if you don't specify the URICONV parameter ?
 |
 |Oh, I forgot I had that in there still. I had added that when I was trying
 |different things.

The reason why URICONV=full, without URICONV=+, did not work is
clear, because it disables rewiting by MOUNT for HTML text in
response message.

 |This is what I started with, which doesn't work either.
 |Am I doing something wrong?

I don't think so.

 |MOUNT="/* http://192.168.1.1:1500/*"

This must be enough to make DeleGate rewrite URLs contained in
starndard HTML tags.  A possible reason of the not-rewritten URL
is that it is contained somewhere DeleGate does not care,
like in JavaScript? or so.  Could you show me how the URL is
expressed in the response message?