Article delegate-en/1254 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: rewriting problem with cgi program
28 Jul 2001 10:57:33 GMT Dennis <p4qcabdyi-o7da2lquy5xr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

On Sat, 28 Jul 2001, Yutaka Sato wrote:

> What if you don't specify the URICONV parameter ?

Oh, I forgot I had that in there still. I had added that when I was trying
different things. This is what I started with, which doesn't work either.
Am I doing something wrong?

ADMIN=blah@blah..
ADMINPASS=blahblah
FCL="sslway -cert /usr/local/keys/www.blah.com.crt -key