Article delegate-en/1220 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Would like to suggest a link exchange
28 Jun 2001 14:15:19 GMT "Michelle Stanton" <pyqcabdyi-dyd2yvao65xr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear Content Editor/Webmaster,

Hi, my name is Michelle Stanton and I work for ITtoolbox. The reason that I
am contacting you is because I believe that you will find our web property,
ITtoolbox Security - <http://security.ittoolbox.com/>, genuinely useful for
your http://www.delegate.org audience. I would like you to consider linking
to our site or informing your users of our presence.

ITtoolbox maintains a branded network of 23 Web properties catering to all
levels of professionals working with IT products or making IT related
decisions.  ITtoolbox Security offers forums for discussion, an integrated
directory, daily news and many other services geared towards Security
professionals and users of Security products.  We would greatly appreciate a
link on your site to ITtoolbox Security.

Link Information:
Title- ITtoolbox Security
URL-  <http://security.ittoolbox.com/>
Description- ITtoolbox Security offers forums for technical discussion, an
integrated directory, white papers and daily news geared towards Security
professionals and users of Security products. The portal also provides
content, community, job postings and much more.

You can find a logo button at:
http://ad.ittoolbox.com/images/ittoolbox3.gif

I would also like to invite you to list http://www.delegate.org in our
human-edited directory. For more information on how to suggest a link in our
directory, please take a look at:
http://www.ittoolbox.com/help/helpsuggestalink.asp

We look forward to any feedback on the site and the possibility of working
with you for a mutually beneficial relationship.  Please do not hesitate to
call me with any questions.

Best Regards,

Michelle Stanton
Marketing Representative