Article delegate-en/1210 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Socks 5 stops working after new ppp connection
20 Jun 2001 12:41:06 GMT Ren Hoek <pxacabdyi-dyd2yvg4b5xr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

> |The problem is, that when I lose my ppp connection on my router, and a
> |new connection is set up, that delegate in socks modem will not let icq
> |connect to the icq server. I have to kill and restart delegate to make
> |it work again. Is there a way in which delegate will just work again
> |without having to restart?
>
>Could you show me the set of configuration parameters of your DeleGate ?

/usr/local/sbin/delegated -P1080 SERVER=socks

> |Oh and again, I'm not sure if this is available in a new version, but
> |could a switch be included with delegated so it will not log anything?
> |This to make it work easier on embeded systems.
>
>"-vs" option will do.
><URL:http://www.delegate.rog/delegate/Manual.htm#opt_v>

Thank you :) The manual is a bit vague at times.

Regards,

     Ren Hoek (pxacabdyi-dyd2yvg4b5xr.ml@ml.delegate.org)