Article delegate-en/1209 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Socks 5 stops working after new ppp connection
20 Jun 2001 05:38:23 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

Hi,

On 06/20/01(13:34) you Ren Hoek <pxacabdyi-jqwqhpabu6xr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A1208@delegate-en.ML_>
 |The problem is, that when I lose my ppp connection on my router, and a
 |new connection is set up, that delegate in socks modem will not let icq
 |connect to the icq server. I have to kill and restart delegate to make
 |it work again. Is there a way in which delegate will just work again
 |without having to restart?

Could you show me the set of configuration parameters of your DeleGate ?

 |Oh and again, I'm not sure if this is available in a new version, but
 |could a switch be included with delegated so it will not log anything?
 |This to make it work easier on embeded systems.

"-vs" option will do.
<URL:http://www.delegate.rog/delegate/Manual.htm#opt_v>