Article delegate-en/1208 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Socks 5 stops working after new ppp connection
20 Jun 2001 04:34:06 GMT Ren Hoek <pxacabdyi-jqwqhpagm6xr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi there,

I'm using version 7.0.0 so I will have to upgrade and test this problem
in the latest version, but can anybody tell me if this is solved, since
I did not see it in the changelog.

The problem is, that when I lose my ppp connection on my router, and a
new connection is set up, that delegate in socks modem will not let icq
connect to the icq server. I have to kill and restart delegate to make
it work again. Is there a way in which delegate will just work again
without having to restart?

Oh and again, I'm not sure if this is available in a new version, but
could a switch be included with delegated so it will not log anything?
This to make it work easier on embeded systems.

Many thanks,

          Ren Hoek (pxacabdyi-jqwqhpagm6xr.ml@ml.delegate.org)