Article delegate-en/1195 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En]
13 Jun 2001 04:53:09 GMT "Tim -" <pvmcabdyi-h3lluobtmrxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello,

My name is Tyson Richards from Trellian Internet Software.
We produce an award winning FTP client called Trellian FTP.

Trellian FTP
http://www.trellian.com/ftp/

We have just been browsing your site and have found it to be very good, with
a lot of great features to it.

I was wondering how we would go about being considered to be one of your
preferred FTP clients and mentioned on your upload page?  I can provide a
free serial number for your use if you need to evaluate it. Thanks.

Kind Regards,
  Tyson Richards.