Article delegate-en/1177 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Socks client - Delegate-FTP
24 May 2001 09:48:46 GMT ppmcabdyi-dyd2yve66vxr.ml@ml.delegate.org

I try configuring followed configuration:
Internet Explorer - SOCKS - Delegate SOCKS Server ( as variant - additional
Master Delegate here) - destination FTP server.
I cannot force delegate use FTP protocol to connect destination FTP, it
always use tcprelay protocol or fails to connect.
How I can implement this chain of protocols?
Problem, why use Socks protocol and not direct FTP - auto-proxy
configuration. IE required  ftp:// prefix before address FTP proxy and at
proxy scripts this field is missing.

Vadim Mironov,  Almaty, Kazakhstan
Design department, Halyk Savings Bank of Kazakhstan.