Article delegate-en/1173 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: problems with inetd
22 May 2001 17:40:31 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 05/22/01(23:01) you "davy_vs" <ppucabdyi-dyd2yva36vxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A1170@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I would like to thank you for helping me with inetd,
 |I've just found what I was doing wrong, a small failure on my computer.
 |And now everething works fine. Thanks

It might be a useful feedback if you would show what was wrong.
(could be caused by the command PATH?)

 |But again I have a question, how can we configure delegated with parameters so
 |that only one IP adres gets throught the filter?

I'm not sure of what IP address you mean.  If you mean selecting
one of addresses of the host of DeleGate, like -Phost:port option,
INETD="host:port ..." will do.  See <URL:/delegate/Manual.htm#INETD>