Article delegate-en/1170 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] problems with inetd
22 May 2001 14:01:36 GMT "davy_vs" <ppucabdyi-dyd2yvaxovxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

I would like to thank you for helping me with inetd,
I've just found what I was doing wrong, a small failure on my computer.
And now everething works fine. Thanks

But again I have a question, how can we configure delegated with parameters so
that only one IP adres gets throught the filter?
Greeting
Davy