Article delegate-en/1169 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: POP/SSL Relay
22 May 2001 13:26:15 GMT "Maxime Dubois" <pqicabdyi-dyd2yvhx6vxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

No, actually, I used a sniffer and saw the connection between client and
POP-Delegate is not encrypted... I saw "STARTLS" on the console and thought
it was, but I was wrong.
When I use the -St option instead of -st, the proxy cuts the connection with
the client (Outlook express and netscape messenger).
So I can't use POP/SSL!

Is it a problem with mail clients or a bad conf of the proxy?
Thanks

Regards

Maxime Dubois