Article delegate-en/1156 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] sslway help!
16 May 2001 13:43:11 GMT "Robin Gorris" <pqqcabdyi-dyd2yvcn6vxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

I made some changes to the sslway.c file, because I wanted the
verify_callback(ok,ctx) - function to do some additional checks. So far so
good. But I also want to debug my changes and I wouldn't know where to begin
... Can anyone help me?

Just to make sure : if I want to add additional checks before accepting a
SSL-connection, the verify_callback(ok,ctx) in the sslway.c file is the
place to be, right?

 Thanx in advance,
 Robin