Article delegate-en/1147 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En]
14 May 2001 12:11:47 GMT ppmcabdyi-dyd2yvcq6vxr.ml@ml.delegate.org

Sorry for maybe naive question.
I can't configure Delegate to act how  FTP/HTTP gateway.
I make connect from HTTP-Delegate to generalist Delegate.
Generalist make request, get info and write to cache, but HTTP-Delegate
cannot retrieve this information.
At log file error say: HCKA closed - Unknown size internal response - what
is means?
Maybe exists some FAQ about typical Delegate configurations?
 With best regards,