Article delegate-en/1140 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Help
09 May 2001 13:51:48 GMT Nadeesh Condon <pnacabdyi-dyd2yvfnovxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

I am quite new to these things.

Second question

I am running delegate 7.1.2 on redhat linux 7.0 and this machine has two NIC with public IP a.b.c.d and one with private IP e.f.g.h. Now i want users from the the internal network and as well as external network to use my linux server as a gateway machine.

INTERNAL SITUATION

I want my internal users will able to open any site by giving the username and password e.g even by giving username and password the user will able able to open www.aaaa.com but not www.bbbb.com. Is this possible. Same thing i want for ftp, socks.

EXTERNAL SITUATION

The same above situation i want for the external users.